Do you want to work for Kentucky’s largest and most comprehensive care agency for at-risk and foster children and their families?
Do you want to make a difference in a child’s life?
Well this job is for you!!
Uspiritus – Brooklawn Campus serves children and youth – from infants to age 22 –
with a range of services that includes family preservation counseling and therapy, therapeutic foster care, residential care, psychiatric residential treatment and transitional and independent living. Uspiritus – Brooklawn Campus has served more than 1,100 children and families.
What Makes Us the Best:
• Attractive 28-acre park-like campus
• State-of-the-art, secure school on campus
• Professional, experienced clinical and residential staff
• Low staff to child ratios
• Consistent top ranking for successful outcomes in state
• The first Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF) in Kentucky
• Use of evidence-based treatment - Boys Town Psycho-educational Treatment Model
Apply now to work for the best!
The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for a variety of health and nursing related services including, but not limited to, providing nursing care to the residents; assistance with the employee health, infection control, universal precautions, pharmacy and therapeutics, and medication administration programs; and compliance with OSHA, COA Licensure regulations. On-call responsibilities are shared with the employees of the Nursing Department.
- High School Diploma
- LPN License in KY
City of Louisville, KY - 17 months ago