Carmel Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, LLC, a leader in the long-term care industry and growing quickly, invites you to join us. Our culture is that of an innovative, ethical, and caring team. If you want to help people and really make a difference in their quality of life, then think of us -- and in the process, you’ll make a real difference in your life as well.
We currently have an immediate nursing opportunity (7:00pm - 7:00am shift)available for a Licensed Practical Nurse. Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, will be responsible for providing skilled, professional nursing services according to established standards and policies.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities Include
- Monitoring and providing total patient/resident care within an assigned nursing unit
- Maintaining an environment of safety for patients, self and others
- Participating in the development of an individualized interdisciplinary plan of care
- Implementing the individualized interdisciplinary plan of care according to biophysical, psycho-social and age specific needs
- Monitoring resident outcomes and reports abnormal findings to Nurse Management
- Administering specified medications according to established standards and policies
- Documenting patient's status, according to unit specific procedures
Carmel Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, LLC recognizes people as our most valuable asset. Therefore, we offer our employees a competitive benefits and salary package as well as a rewarding and successful work environment.
- Current LPN/LVN licensure in good standing with the ability to gain licensure in the State of Missouri.
- Strong organizational skillss.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English Language.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Skilled Healthcare - 14 months ago