The qualified candidate will possess the following:
1. Graduate from an accredited School of Practical Nursing
1. Experience in related field and evidence of continuing professional development preferred
1. Current Georgia license
2. BCLS certification required annually
D. Interpersonal requirements
1. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, has a commitment to customer service.
2. Communicates effectively with all applicable customers and age groups.
The LPN utilizes the nursing process to provide the best care for Behavioral Health patients. Provides and maintains a clean, orderly, safe, and quiet environment in support of patient comfort and contentment. Supports the purpose and objectives of nursing practice of the Department of Nursing Services. Works cooperatively with the medical staff and other hospital staff who support the care of the adult and geriatric patients.