THIS IS A PER DIEM POSITION
FLEXIBLE HOURS, INCLUDING WEEKENDS
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY.
- Reviews and updates care plans for assigned residents and provides ongoing communications regarding resident. Delivers direct resident care. Provides nursing care in conformance with established nursing standards and procedures.
- Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Reviewing and updating care plans for assigned residents and providing ongoing communication regarding resident.
- Delivering direct resident care within scope of practice and consistently performing all nursing interventions.
- Consistently and willingly assisting other team members in providing care to unassigned residents.
- Initiating and following through on appropriate interventions in the event of a cardiopulmonary arrest.
- Ensuring resident safety, completing all incident reports immediately in all required situations.
- Assisting with mealtime delivery at one resident meal daily, or as directed by the DON.
Experience and Skills
- Required to be a graduate of an accredited School of Practical Nursing.
- Required to possess an active LPN license by the New Jersey State Board of Nursing
- Requires standing and/or walking most of an -hour day with lifting between 50-100 pounds
- Requires 1 year's experience as an LPN in a long-term care facility.
- Requires working 4 weekend shifts per month.
- Requires working one summer and one winter holiday.
- Must possess effective listening and communication skills.
Built on more than a century of grace-filled service, Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey (LSMNJ) continues its mission as a...