Licensed Professional Land Surveyor – |
Founded in 1986, Coler & Colantonio, Inc., a CHA company, is a multidisciplinary firm of engineers and scientists providing high quality engineering services across a diverse range of market segments, geographic locations (both domestic and international) and project types. We have established client bases in the energy, private and public market sectors.
Our land surveying department is currently looking for a Professional Licensed Land Surveyor to support a large survey data collection project that we currently have underway in and around the San Francisco Bay area and throughout central California. While this could lead to a full time position, this initial project is anticipated to last 6 to 8 months. This is a Client oriented “hands-on” management position where responsibilities will include supervision, coordination and support of staff involved with daily field and office efforts. Efforts will be in direct support of our project manager and survey coordinator and will include preparation and submittal of our required daily reporting.
The successful candidate will:
All Applicants must apply via our website at: www.col-col.com/careers.htm . No phone calls and no agencies at this time. Only resumes submitted via this method will be considered.
Coler & Colantonio, a CHA Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Be a California licensed Professional Land Surveyor
- Be a California Resident
- Have experience in all types of surveys including utilities transmission Lines and natural gas infrastructure
- Have strong communication and coordination skills and experience organizing multiple field crews
- Have five to ten years of surveying consulting experience. A Bachelor’s degree in Surveying Engineering is preferred.
- Have experience using GPS survey technology, particularly RTK/RTN survey experience
- Have GIS related experience. Understanding of ArcView (ERSI) is a plus.
- Be skilled with Microsoft Excel and its use as a planning and reporting tool