The Auto Sales and Service team at Hagerty currently has openings for Licensed Sales and Service Agents. We seek dynamic, career oriented individuals to promote and sell our insurance and hobby related products while providing exceptional service to our nationally based clientele. This position is located in our Traverse City, MI office.
• Promote and sell Hagerty’s products and services to clients and agents.
• Responsible for all sales activities including; Initial sales conversation/quotes, following up on show/event leads, educating clients on policy and new products, and advancing the sale to close.
• Service existing policies in a professional and timely manner.
• Prepare accurate and complete documentation to support client activities.
• Sales focused outlook
• Demonstrated ablility to deliver a high level of customer service
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Effective and efficient use of computer applications including MS Office products
• Ability to efficiently deal with a large volume of telephone business while maintaining a professional demeanor
• Fluency in Spanish or French is a plus
A personal lines insurance license is a requirement of this position. Hagerty provides the necessary training and education to obtain licensing as well as materials and licensing fees.
The hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 12 pm to 8 pm.
Hagerty offers a progressive work environment along with a competitive wage/ benefit package.
In 25 years, Hagerty has grown from a small agency headquartered in the Hagerty family basement to the leading provider of collector car and...