Licensed Vocational Nurse (Float)
Menlo Medical Clinic
Menlo Park, CA
An exciting new opportunity exists with Menlo Medical Center, affiliated with University HealthCare Alliance (UHA), Stanford Hospital and Clinics’ new medical foundation. We currently have a Licensed Vocational Nurse (Float) opportunity available in our Internal Medicine department.
In this key role the Licensed Vocational Nurse will function as a member of the Patient Care team and work under the direction of a Physician or Manager. The responsibilities of the Licensed Vocation Nurse include patient care coordination, telephone advice by protocol, and support of direct care procedures.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or Equivalency.
- Completion of an accredited License Vocational Nurse program and current license.
- Current CPR certification.
- 3 or more years’ experience as a Licensed Vocational Nurse is required.
- Epic experience is preferred.
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to JCaldwell@stanfordmed.org . Please include “Licensed Vocational Nurse- Internal Medicine (Float)” in the subject line.