Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
Job Number: 76653
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Glenwood Gardens located in Bakersfield, CA!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living operates over 640 locations in 36 states and employs approximately 40,000 full and part time associates and serves nearly 72,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services - independent living, assisted living, retirement centers/continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) and management services.
Immediate Opening: Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
Job Number: 76653
Job Type: 2 Positions Available - Full Time (32 hrs/wk) and Pool - Both On Call
Location: Glenwood Gardens - 350 Calloway Drive; Bakersfield, CA 93312
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/glenwood-gardens.aspx
Contact: Cindy Boudreaux
The LVN provides residents with nursing services and administers medications and treatments in accordance with physicians’ orders within state licensure regulations.
Key responsibilities include:
* Assisting in maintaining a physical, social, and psychological environment in the best interests of residents
* Monitoring residents within state licensure regulations; may supervise and direct resident assistants
* Assisting in implementing/revising service plans based on resident needs
* Obtaining and administering medication as prescribed by physician
* Documenting and reviewing medication sheets for accuracy and compliance with physician orders
* Other duties as assigned
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must have current LVN state nursing certification in good standing
* Must have CPR certification
* Must have a minimum of 1 year nursing experience, preferrably in a SNF facility
* Must have solid ability to interact and build relationships with older adults
* Must have strong organizational and analytical skills
* Must have strong team building and mentoring skills
* Must have working knowledge of Title 22 for the state of CA
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume and salary history to Cindy Boudreaux at CBoudreaux@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalcareers.com .
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
licenced vocational nurse, lvn, health care, nursing, senior living, long term care, senior care, Bakersfield, CA, Porterville, CA, Tehachapi, CA, Shafter, CA, Delano, CA, Taft, CA, Frazier Park, CA, Earlimart, CA
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 21 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...