One year experience working as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in an acute care setting.
• A valid California Vocational Nurse License.
• A valid Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate for health care providers.
• A current CPR & First-Aid certificate issued by a recognized first-aid training program.
• A valid California Driver License.
• The daily use of an insured automobile
After an initial paper screening, the most qualified applicants will be asked to take the written examination and the oral appraisal. Applicants must obtain a minimum score of 80% on the written exam and a minimum score of 80% on the oral exam. The written and oral exam will each count for 50% of the applicants total score.
Because we are a public agency tasked with protecting children, we follow a "limited tolerance" policy in regards to employing people with conviction records.