Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides instructions and assistance to organization’s business entities in completing on-line appointment process.
- Reviews sensitive personal and corporate information for potential Compliance issues.
- Processes DOI appointments.
- Maintains licensing and appointment data base.
- Coordinates licensing process with other departments within the organization.
- Reviews producer records and terminates unnecessary appointments.
- Maintenance of good attendance is a condition of employment and an essential function of your job.
- 1 - 2 years of related experience
HCC Life Insurance Company offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking an energetic and confident individual to join our team of professionals. HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal-opportunity employers. Please visit www.hcc.com for more information about our companies.