Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, and Target.
The Licensing Associate will work closely with the Director of Business Development and Accessories and collaborate with several teams ensuring our licensing program is aligned with Fuhu’s priorities. In addition to licensing responsibilities, b eing part of a startup will require this individual to wear multiple hats and be willing to take on any challenges. This is a perfect opportunity for any individual who would like to manage and grow the licensing program for a category-dominating start-up company.
· Manage day-to-day licensing workflow, and keep all departments informed of product development status.
· Lead product development from concept to final delivery across multiple licensed categories.
· Manage SKUs and approvals through various Licensor’s product approval systems.
· Understand retail timeline and Licensors’ licensing programs.
· Liaise with multiple Licensors, Creative team, Marketing Team, Project Managers and other internal teams to perform licensing responsibilities.
· Manage contractual obligations, contract process and amendment requests.
· Actively manage licensing relationships and identify potential partners best fit for our business.
· Keep abreast of the latest in children’s entertainment.
· College degree preferably in Marketing or Business with minimum of 3 years related work experience
· Basic understanding of Licensing and/or Project Management
· Familiarity with children’s entertainment industry
· Possess a sense of urgency and strong work ethic
· Able to communicate and maintain professionalism at all levels
· Able to formulate and communicate strategy and able to grasp objectives
· Must have the willingness to learn and improve with a positive attitude
· Flexible and adaptive to constant changes
· Willing to Travel
Fuhu, Inc. - 8 months ago
Fuhu, Inc., creators of the nabi Tablet, Fooz Kids and urDrive, is a leading provider of cloud-served software, applications, and services...