Argo Group, Inc has an exciting and challenging opportunity for the position of Agency, Producer Licensing Coordinator in our San Antonio office. This position will report to the Licensing Supervisor. The mission of this Licensing Coordinator is to handle all new and renewal agency and producer licensing. This individual will be responsible for the research of state requirements and notification to states for Agency, Producer address changes.
- Processing all new and renewal licensing applications for Agency and Producer licenses; including payment processing
- Research state renewal timelines
- Monitor continuing education requirements (CE) to satisfy renewals
- Organization of reports to avoid unnecessary expenses.
- Processing of all agency and producer address changes.
- Provide monthly reports to Licensing Supervisor
- Cross-train with adjuster licensing and surplus lines desks as back up for duties
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred; may be waived with five or more years of licensing experience
- Minimum five years of relevant administrative experience required
- Two or more years Insurance Licensing appointments preferred
- Must be detail oriented and able to quickly evaluate accuracy of information
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage prioritize and effectively meet deadlines while working on multiple assignments simultaneously
- Discreetly manage sensitive and confidential information
- High level of flexibility in fast paced environment
- Proficient PC skills developed through extensive use of Windows, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word)
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual who demonstrates ability to exercise sound judgment
- Polished and professional demeanor, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work extended hours on an as-needed basis for project or business requirements
Argo Group - 19 months ago
Headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda, Argo Group International Holdings Ltd is a leading global underwriter of speciality insurance and...