Licensing Coordinator ….
Perform activities related to the insurance licensing of employees and the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implements Convey Health Solutions Mission Statement.
- Perform activities related to the insurance licensing of employees and Convey Health Solutions as required by their involvement in the Medicare Part D Program.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations.
- Perform all aspects of licensure from inception through completion.
- Maintain and update the Company's Licensing Database and program specific Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Process licensed agent applications and renewals in a timely manner
- Ensure that continuing education is maintained through the licensing database.
- Filing of all manual and online licensing in filing cabinet along with relevant correspondence.
- Communicate with coworkers, management, staff, customers, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for compliance with all federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations affecting Company.
- Responsible for participating in quality assurance, compliance and in-service and continuing education activities as requested by Company.
- Responsible for performing other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelors degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of insurance licensing application processes
- Knowledge of insurance laws and regulations
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of non-public information regarding our employees, clients, and all Managing Members of United States Pharmaceutical Group, LLC d/b/a Convey Health Solutions or any of its subsidiaries
- Knowledge of word Processing, excel, and the internet
- Completes projects on time and within budget.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity
CareerBuilder - 17 months ago