Mitsubishi Nuclear Energy Systems, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI) committed to contributing to the United States nuclear power generation with state of the art engineering and technologies. Advanced technology design makes the US-Advanced Pressurized Water Reactor (US-APWR) the choice for customers who strive for best performance in safety, economy, operation and maintenance.
MNES has an opportunity for an individual with excellent leadership and extensive licensing experience at an operating nuclear power plant or NSSS supplier in the position of COLA Licensing Manager. This individual will be responsible for the overall planning, monitoring and management activities of the Licensing Group to ensure successful department performance and objectives associated with the combined licensing activities for the US-APWR. The position is based in Charlotte, NC.
Basic duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Serve as a decision maker for licensing strategies to ensure successful resolution of issues.
- Develop and execute complex work and business plans.
- Provide leadership to direct reports to ensure high quality and timely resolution of RAIs, open items, commitments, COLA revisions and project action items.
- Ensure compliance with procedures and documents.
- Ensure configuration control is maintained between all relevant licensing and design basis documents.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to represent the company in licensing-related matters in the industry, with customers and the NRC.
- Represent the company at regulatory and industry meetings, including those organized by NEI, EPRI, INPO, ANS, ASME and NRC.
MS or BS in Engineering or Science, or equivalent degree required with a minimum of 15 years experience in licensing nuclear facilities in the U.S.
Employment with MNES requires successful completion of a background investigation and pre-employment drug test. Applicants who are interested in joining our team and contributing to the growth of MNES should apply to www.mnes-us.com , and click on Careers.
MNES is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mitsubishi Nuclear Energy Systems - 30+ days ago
Japanese industrial behemoth Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) is heavy into machinery manufacturing for a myriad of markets. A member of th...