Marketing Project Manager - IBLE
About Global In-bound Licensing & Entertainment:
The role of the Global In-Bound Licensing & Entertainment department is to develop world class relationships with the entertainment & licensing community & leverage those relationships across a number of areas.
Key Focus Areas:
- 5+ years in a professional position ideally managing a variety of operation related tasks
- Strong collaborative skill set and networking capabilities as well as a proven track record for internal and external relationship cultivation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as strong computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Sharepoint)
- College degree with equivalent work experience, MBA a plus
- Project Management and or Finance experience would be preferred as well as some legal/contract management experience. A role managing multiple tasks that is highly detailed focused would provide a strong platform
- Ideal person will have an established track record managing multiple concurrent projects independently and working with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated networking, collaborative skill set across multiple partners (internal and external) and channels (consumer and professional)
- Some travel will be necessary
- Proven ability to successfully work independently
The department has 5 primary focus areas:
1. Facilitating the overall approval process for the LEGO company in relation to all in-bound licenses and entertainment projects
2. Development and execution of the LEGO Company Content & IP Strategies
3. Contributing to the development of long-form content supporting key LEGO company franchises
4. Scouting and screening the market for relevant IP's for LEGO
5. Negotiating & managing all Entertainment deals, including in-bound licenses, TV Broadcast, DVD, etc. deals
The Marketing Manager for IBLE will be responsible for Operations support across the IBLE team focusing on processes and tasks related to successful management of our IBLE relationships and deals.
Contract Management & Follow up (20%):
Financial Tracking & Invoicing (20%)
- Maintain overview of all IBLE Contracts in process and provide updates to VP IBLE on status and create and maintain ‘database’ of all IBLE final contracts
- Insure final contracts are executed and copies are provided to key internal stakeholders
- Create overviews of key Distribution deals and rights granted, in conjunction with Distribution team
Master Material & LEGO Asset Delivery (30%)
- Create overview of all Distribution deals and develop tracking tool
- Work with Finance teams to insure invoices related to content deals are issues according to contract terms and in payments are received
- Provide content revenue estimates for monthly budget process
- Provide sparring to IBLE VP and Distribution team in regards to financial deal terms
- Provide input and support as needed on IBL related Audits
IBL Submission Management/Support (20%)
- Manage back-end processes in relation to content distribution deals working closely with Distribution Managers
- Insure master materials are ordered and delivered according to distributors specifications
- Upload support materials to FTP site and insure latest materials are always available
- Key liaison to Consumer Marketing Agency in relation to material requests
Ratings and Performance Tracking and IBLE Master Calendar (10%)
- Assist in management of IBL Submissions process
- Provide IBLE VP overviews in relation to submissions and recommendations on possible process improvements
- Maintain working knowledge of Licensors approval systems and assist in uploading of submissions during heavy submission time periods
- Assist in the management of IBLE Coordinator(s)
We are a company with a long tradition - we never stop changing - we are builders.
- Consolidate ratings information and content performance data and provide monthly update on ratings
- Create and maintain Annual IBLE Master Calendar, including Annual LEGO Company Meeting Calendar with key Licensors
Being the most trusted brand in the world is a huge responsibility and we put immense pride into our work. Working in a highly competitive and fast-moving market, we use our imagination every day – in the way we go about our jobs, our experience-based approach to learning and our inventive career development, without ever compromising our devotion to quality.
What are you going to build today?
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are proud to be an AAP EEO employer M/F/V/D
The LEGO Group - 20 months ago
The LEGO Group, a privately-held firm based in Billund, Denmark. The LEGO Group is committed to the development of children's creative and...