Allyis seeks a part-time (32 hours/week) Licensing Support Manager to assist an enterprise software client with their Software Asset Management program. This individual will work as part of a team of Licensing Specialists and License Compliance Managers, and will have key responsibilities for the day-to-day processing of team work.
This team is primarily virtual, and most work can be performed from home or from flexible locations. (Occasional onsite presence is required for meetings, etc.) Although this job is scoped at 32 hours/week, this role will come with full benefits. This is an administrative-level job, but with significant responsibilities and the potential to grow into a more senior position over time.
Responsibilities Will Include:
· Log all new work items and requests into tracking system
· Update and maintain multiple tracking systems for Opportunities (pipeline), Licenses, and work items/tasks
· Align effort across team of 4-6, and maintain clear communication of tasks, priorities and issues at all times
· Manage escalation requests from sales team: Partner Account Managers & Engagement Managers in the field
· Run regular reports based on new partner quality and velocity metrics (time permitting)
· Periodic updates to internal and partner websites
Required Skills and Experience include:
· Well organized, able to multitask and outstanding written communication skills are absolute requirements of this job
· Pipeline reporting – forecasting & modeling of sales and financial data
· Opportunity tracking software experience – CRM/Dynamics, Sales Force, GSX, etc.
· SharePoint – experience with basic SharePoint administration and content updates is highly desirable
· Software licensing & pricing experience – familiarity with contract types and pricing models
· Product knowledge of Microsoft software is extremely desirable
· Previous experience managing a support queue and providing outstanding customer service is also highly desirable