Community Education Centers (CEC), is a leading provider of correctional services throughout the United States . Join a dynamic team that provides offender management to males and females from local, state, and federal jurisdictions, including U.S. Marshal Service, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement
The Lieutenant will perform supervisory functions as they pertain to security and administrative control of facility.
Must possess a high school diploma or GED; One year of supervisory experience; Computer skills and the ability to type 30 wpm; Effectively communicate with staff and offenders, both verbally and written.
- Provide secure and safe environment for staff and offenders
- Organize and conduct inspections and searches of detainees and their living and work areas;
- Prepare records and reports, as assigned, including maintenance and repairs;
- Foster a team effort among correctional officers;
- Conduct on-the-job training for staff;
- Handle disciplinary reports and other shift activities.
- Respond to emergency situations
Community Education Centers offers unlimited potential for career growth, a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). To apply, please visit our website at: www.cecintl.com .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.