Community Education Centers (CEC), is a leading provider of correctional services throughout the United States . Join a dynamic team that provides offender management to males and females from local, state, and federal jurisdictions, including U.S. Marshal Service, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement
The Lieutenant will perform supervisory functions as they pertain to security and administrative control of facility.
Must possess a high school diploma or GED; One year of supervisory experience; Computer skills and the ability to type 30 wpm; Effectively communicate with staff and clients, both verbally and written; Permanent TCLEOSE Jailers License, a plus.
- Coordinate, events and programs, providing for secure and safe implementation;
- Support detainees to relate to all programs of the facility;
- Organize and conduct inspections and searches of detainees and their living and work areas;
- Prepare records and reports, as assigned, including maintenance and repairs;
- Foster a team effort among correctional officers;
- Conduct on-the-job training for staff;
- Oversee all mail for detainees;
- Handles disciplinary reports regarding disturbances and shift activities.
Community Education Centers offers unlimited potential for career growth, a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). To apply, please visit our website at: www.cecintl.com .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community Education Centers, Inc. - 14 months ago