Community Education Centers, Inc. (CEC) is a leading provider of jail/detention management, offender reentry, and in-prison treatment services in America, operating in 18 states and the Commonwealth of Bermuda, with nearly 30,000 individuals in our daily care. Join a dynamic team that focuses on providing quality services and operations to a diverse array of local, county, state, and federal jurisdictions, including the U.S. Marshals Service, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
The Lieutenant will perform supervisory functions as they pertain to security and administrative control of facility.
- Coordinate, events and programs, providing for secure and safe implementation;
- Support detainees to relate to all programs of the facility;
- Organize and conduct inspections and searches of detainees and their living and work areas;
- Prepare records and reports, as assigned, including maintenance and repairs;
- Foster a team effort among correctional officers;
- Conduct on-the-job training for staff;
- Oversee all mail for detainees; Handles disciplinary reports regarding disturbances and shift activities.
Must possess a high school diploma or GED; One year of supervisory experience; Computer skills and the ability to type 30 wpm; Effectively communicate with staff and clients, both verbally and written; Permanent TCLEOSE Jailers License, a plus.
Correctional experience required. Federal correctional experience preferred. Must also possess U.S. Citizenship or be a U.S. National.
Community Education Centers offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). Please apply on line, www.cecintl.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community Education Centers, Inc. - 14 months ago