In a lifeguard, we look for dependable and caring individuals who understand the important responsibility of contributing to the future of tomorrows' leaders.
Some of the exciting things that you will do as lifeguard include, but are not limited to:
- Make a difference every day!
- Maintain constant surveillance of children in the pool; act immediately and appropriately to secure safety of children in the event of emergency.
- Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Present professional attitude at all times and maintain a high standard of customer service.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of children, oversee pool activity and enforce all rules and regulations.
Job Requirements :
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have HS diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years of experience required
- Must have Lifeguard Certification
- Certified in CPR, First Aid, Rescue, Lifeguard
Apply today for immediate consideration!