About American National Insurance Company:
Chartered in 1905, American National Insurance Company has evolved into an industry leader, ranking among the largest of life insurance companies in the United States. Directly and through subsidiaries, the company offers a broad line of insurance products and services, including life insurance, annuities, health insurance, property and casualty, credit insurance, and pension plan services.
For over 100 years, American National Insurance Company has been a leader and innovator in the insurance industry and is one of the most respected and financially sound insurers in the United States. If you are seeking a position with a stable yet growing company and opportunity for career progression, American National is the place to be.
American National is currently seeking candidates for the position: Life Insurance Coordinator.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Receive and analyze telephone calls from policy holders, Company representatives, State Department of Insurance, attorneys and other interested parties that require assistance regarding the Company's Life Insurance and Annuity products
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to these inquiries or requests for assistance instilling confidence in the company, and creating a favorable company image
- Use industry knowledge to inform the policy holder of the applicable means available to maintain their insurance
- Explain the reasons why an insured would benefit from mantaining their coverage with the company, thereby conserving revenues
- Master practical ability to perform various changes on policies to decrease the possibility of the Company's financial liability being increased
- Perform various projects assigned to the department by the Administration Management that will best utilize the knowledge and expertise of this position
- College degree or a minimum or two years experience in Life Insurance products
- Completion of ACS 100 - Foundations of Customer Service
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in written formats
- Analytical skills
- Ability to be a team player
American National Family of Companies - 15 months ago