About Farm Family
Farm Family is a group of insurance companies headquartered in Glenmont, New York, just 2 miles south of Albany, and are part of the American National family of companies. The Farm Family group has over $500 million annual revenue and over $2 billion in assets.
Farm Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) and flexible Paid Time Off program, and a positive work environment.
Farm Family is looking for a Product Development & Compliance Analyst to join our
Life Product Development & Compliance team!
Position Description – The Product Development & Compliance Analyst is an active participant in creating, revising, filing, testing, communicating and implementing company products as well as implementing regulatory compliance requirements.
· Coordinating the development and implementation of all new products and product changes with Operations, Information Services, Actuarial and Marketing Departments.
· Coordinating with Legal and other departments regarding new/revised products and contract language used to ensure compliance with each state’s requirements.
· Overseeing the compilation and submission of new policy forms, riders, rates and applications.
· Researching requirements and drafting new policy forms, riders and applications.
· Corresponding with state insurance departments and the IIPRC as primary contact for the company.
· Writing specifications for Information Services to make changes needed to the production systems for new/changed products.
· Researching, monitoring and implementing legislative and regulatory requirements.
· Reviewing all bulletins and advance regulation notices from the state insurance departments and legal services.
Requirements - The successful candidate will be an energetic, self-starter, possessing strong organizational skills. Job Requirements include:
· A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; Juris Doctor degree highly desirable
· Two years experience in life and health insurance highly desirable
· FLMI, AIRC, CLU is desirable
In support of a safe, drug free environment, criminal background checks and drug & alcohol testing are part of our hiring process. EOE
Farm Family - 24 months ago