Humedica is the foremost clinical intelligence company that provides private
cloud-based business solutions to the health care industry. The environment is
aggressive, fast paced and innovative. We are looking for smart, innovative
individuals who will take ownership of their responsibilities, work
collaboratively and always look for ways to add to the personal and professional
growth of the company.
About Life Sciences
Our Life Sciences division provides data, products, and consultation to
pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients utilizing a data warehouse containing
billions of clinical, financial, and demographic records. We seek to answer
client questions such as:
Analytic Programmer Opportunities in Life Sciences
- What are clinical outcomes for specific patient segments?
- How do we identify unmet needs and market opportunities?
- How do we tailor marketing messages to specific provider groups and patient
- Are we attracting the right patient segments based on our product’s
- In which patient segments does our brand outperform the competition in terms
of clinical outcomes and cost effectiveness?
- How do we maximize pricing and reimbursement?
Analytic Programmers in the Life Sciences division play a key role in the
transformation of vast amounts of clinical data into key actionable insights.
Working closely with our account management and clinical teams, Analytic
Programmers conduct data exploration, solve data problems, execute algorithmic
data processing using SQL, and create novel approaches to the reporting and
visualization of data in custom deliverables and product offerings.
The Life Sciences division is growing rapidly and has opportunities for people
with a variety of analytic programming skills. We would like to consider you if
you have the following qualifications:
- Solid analytic programming experience with any analytic programming language
(SAS, SQL, etc.) combined with a solid understanding of relational databases
- At least basic familiarity with SQL
- Demonstrated aptitude and enthusiasm for data analytics
- Strong interest in solving data problems and analyzing (not just
manipulating) data to provide key insights
- Strong orientation toward enthusiasm and teamwork—our work is challenging,
our opportunity is huge, and we are looking for people who enjoy working hard
with enthusiastic teammates
- We have current opportunities at both junior and senior levels. We are
willing to consider talented individuals from a variety of backgrounds.
Our culture is intellectually rigorous, focused on solving daunting analytical
and technical challenges while supporting employees to maintain a healthy
balance of hard work and fun. We pride ourselves on the quality of our
employees, the importance of our mission and the clients we serve.
Our compensation plans are highly competitive including salary and comprehensive
Humedica - 15 months ago