The Coordinator will work with a team of attorneys and professionals to prepare estate planning documents (wills, powers of attorney, health care proxies, beneficiary designations) and will schedule and attend client meetings to execute the documents. The Coordinator also will be responsible for capturing relevant information in the Amicus database and assist with creating a forms databank for estate planning documents. This position requires a high level of motivation, flexibility, initiative and ability to follow through on numerous ongoing projects. Must exhibit a positive attitude and a willingness to help.
- Ensure consistency and integrity of Amicus data entry for all estate planning files
- Troubleshoot issues with Amicus database; answer questions and provide assistance to LAP group
- Point of contact with Amicus database rep
- Provide client scheduling assistance for LAP partners
- Provide assistance to drafting planning documents as needed
Harris Beach PLLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience working in a law firm support position; experience in trusts and estates preferred
- High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required; experience with Amicus or other database systems preferred
- Must demonstrate strong proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism
- Exhibits strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, meet deadlines and excel in a team atmosphere
- Military experience a plus
Harris Beach PLLC - 10 months ago