LifeSpa Assistant Department Head-ALG00529
Life Time is currently seeking a LifeSpa Assistant Department Head to assist in driving success in our full service salon and spa.
As a LifeSpa Assistant Department Head, you will be the primary support for the LifeSpa Department Head. Partner with the Department Head to monitor LifeSpa performance and drive success utilizing your superior customer service skills at the front desk.
LifeSpa offers a selection of product lines for their guests. These salon products may include: AVEDA, Bumble & Bumble, Kerastase, Wella Color, Moroccan Oil, Sebastian, and for nails CND, OPI and SpaRitual.
- Put your best face forward in this high energy position and ensure that every guest has a friendly, inviting and memorable experience.
- Assist the Department Head in managing all aspects of the LifeSpa
- Assist with monitoring LifeSpa profit and loss statements and make suggestions on necessary adjustments based on budgetary guidelines
- Answer all incoming calls, schedule appointments and collecting payment for services.
- Drive service and retail awareness and understanding through individual and LifeSpa designed promotions.
- Assist technicians to consistently increase guest retention and service sales and maintain minimum retail sales goals.
- Goals for this position are based on retail sales, retention and rebooking goals.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- 1 - 2 years of customer service/receptionist experience in the salon and spa or retail industry
- 1 - 2 years of experience as a LifeSpa Coordinator preferred
- Passion and commitment to living a healthy way of life
- Hourly + Bonus Opportunity
Primary Location: : IL-Algonquin - ALG - Algonquin
Job Level: Team Leader
Life Time Fitness - 22 months ago