Currently seeking a Certified Lead Lifeguard to supervise the safety of recreational swimmers.
Supervise recreational swimmers.
Educate swimmers and enforce policies.
Perform rescue duties as necessary.
Participate in all scheduled in-service training sessions.
Duties may include covering the front office.
Other duties as assigned.
1. Current Lifeguard Training and Community First Aid and Safety certification.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED certificate
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds of athletic and pool equipment in and around the pool area.
- Must possess the following certifications or obtain them before employment begins and maintain them throughout the course of employment:
2. Current CPR for the Professional Rescuer certification.
3. Current AED certification.
Pre-Employment Background Investigation Required?
- Ability to work effectively with students, staff, faculty, alumni, and community members.
Post-Offer Physical Exam Required?
Dept Of Transportation (DOT) Testing Required?
California Institute of Technology - 12 months ago
With an outstanding faculty, including four Nobel laureates, and such off-campus facilities as the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Palomar Observ...