Looking for some stability in this ever-changing economy? Want to maximize your earnings , have benefits and be given the tools to succeed with an award-winning company?? Look no further!
The Lift Truck Operator will support the crews by utilizing the scissor lift to assist in the building process, while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Treats all Morton Buildings employees in a professional manner.
- Schedules truck for designated projects, primarily roofs and ceilings according to appropriate needs.
- Makes arrangements for future jobs during down time
- Adheres to all safety procedures
- Overhead power line restrictions
- Fall protection procedures
- Reports all safety violations to the Area Crew Supervisor (ACS), Regional Construction Manager(RCM) and Safety personnel in writing.
- Ensures quality work per the Construction Procedure Manual
- Maintains an active CDL license
- Maintains appropriate maintenance schedule on vehicle at all times per GE guidelines.
- Keeps DOT logs up to date at all times and turned in weekly.
- Completes and turns in appropriate paperwork at all times
- Weekly time cards
- Forms for each job with correct information
- Credi card receipts submitted in a timely manner
- Vehicle reports turned in monthly, with all receipts.
- Supports and follows all Morton Building's procedures and processes.
- Individual must be able to pass D.O.T. Physical and Drug Screening.
- Knowledge and skills needed to operate heavy equipment
- Ability to work well independently
- Knowledgeable in the construction industry
- Established organizational and planning skills
Morton Buildings, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Morton Buildings, Inc. operates six manufacturing plants. They are located in Morton, Illinois; Spencer, Iowa; Kenton, Ohio; Winfield,...