DOC Maintenance – Atlanta, GA
We currently have an opening for a Full Time Service Technician to service and perform maintenance on equipment located at local retail and home improvement stores in Atlanta, GA and surrounding areas.
· Performing preventative maintenance and repairs on light industrial equipment.
· Performing facilities maintenance including aesthetic improvements and painting.
· Read schematics.
· Work and communicate effectively with fellow employees, vendors, location managers, assistants, associates and others. and excel.
· Prioritize, plan and schedule daily responsibilities.
· Must adhere to safety regulations as designated by OSHA and DOC.
· Must provide daily reports and communicate regularly with store managers, the regional DOC Supervisor and the assigned office administrator.
· Perform administrative duties including paperwork and internet communication.
RequirementsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete all areas outlined for this position in a satisfactory manner. Listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to meet the minimum job requirements:
· High School Diploma, GED, Technical or Trade School. Experience:
· Have three years of electrical experience
· The employee must have the ability to troubleshoot and repair electro-mechanical assemblies and simple control wiring.
· Experience with plumbing is a plus.
· Leadership skills are a plus.
A valid Driver’s License along with proof of insurance is required.
Skill and Knowledge:
· Must be able to manage time and set priorities.
· Must be computer literate, organized and detail oriented.
· The employee must be able to perform his/her job in a professional manner.
· Must be able to communicate and work well with superiors, customer personnel, co-workers, suppliers and others associated with the company’s business.
· The employee must be familiar with lockout tagout procedures as required by OSHA.
· Must be organized.
· Must have a cell, hand tools, and a computer with internet access.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Professional appearance, demeanor, and flexibility a must.
· Having a laptop computer is a plus.
DOC Maintenance Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.