Crestron is the world's leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems, innovating technology and reinventing the way people live and work. Offering integrated solutions to control audio, video, computer, IP and environmental systems, Crestron streamlines technology, improving the quality of life for people in corporate boardrooms, conference rooms, classrooms, auditoriums, and in their homes.
Crestron's leadership stems from its dedicated people who are committed to providing the best products, programs and services in the industry. This culmination of loyalty, devotion and innovation is what our dealers refer to as "The Crestron Experience."
Crestron is seeking a Lighting Sales Design Engineer to handle the following responsibilities:
- Assist Customers/Designers/Sales-Force with Lighting/control-system design and sales support via Phone
- Engineering of Crestron Lighting control systems based on submitted specifications and drawings
- Respond quickly to RFP’s in developing accurate and complete written quotations and system diagrams
- Assist in the creation and development of competitive product comparisons and Sales tools
- Assist customers and Sales Staff in understanding Crestron lighting control product usage and application
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Knowledge of Lighting systems products, design and control
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills • 5 years industry experience
- Experience working with customers, consultants, designers, sales force, and engineers
- Ability to interpret drawings and specifications for designing Architectural Lighting switching and dimming Control Systems and developing quotations
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, Visio, Excel/Word, etc. to develop documentation and project submittals BS/EE or similar/Equivalent preferred;
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
For more than 40 years, Crestron Electronics, Inc located in Rockleigh, NJ 07647 has been the world’s leading manufacturer of...