As a Lighting Support Engineer you will be commissioning lighting control systems in your territory. This involves working closely with the Electrical contractor on the job to ensure installation and wiring meet Crestron Electronics requirements, load and test programming, and troubleshoot problems that arise. This will require a strong understanding of the lighting industry and Crestron Electronics programming language. Being able to travel beyond the territory is a requirement.
Skills and Education Requirements:
· Have a strong understanding of lighting controls and how they control the wide variety of light fixtures in the market today.
· Basic understanding of electricity in commercial environments.
· Basic Crestron Programming knowledge.
· Ability to explain detailed load schedules with panel terminations, system risers with detailed wiring instructions, and details to help the contractor understand how the system installs and operates.
· Ability to work with Engineers, Architects and Lighting designers to ensure the commissioned system meets specifications.
· Ability to complete a project from start to finish in a timely manner.
· Strong time management and organizational skills in order to set realistic goals and meet deadlines.
· Strong communication skills to deal with clients.
· Ability to think on your feet and react to problems that arise.
· Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Crestron Electronics - 21 months ago
Crestron Electronics doesn't mind if its customers have control issues. The company provides hardware and software used to control and...