We are currently seeking a Lighting Technician who will be responsible for testing, repairing and maintaining PRG Lighting equipment. The responsibilities include examining in-coming equipment and preparing out-going equipment, assisting in loading and unloading of trucks and supporting the Lead Shop Technician with other duties as requested. This position also includes onsite management as an L2 Assistant.
- Test, repair and maintain PRG Lighting equipment using set company procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure the quality of all equipment prepared in assigned area of responsibility meets or exceeds standards of performance defined by company guidelines.
- Ensure the timely retrofit and upgrade of assigned equipment to meet current standards of performance set forth in technical bulletins and notices.
- Complete the preparation of equipment in assigned area of responsibility in the specified time frame and order set by the Operations Manager.
- Ensure the accuracy of all equipment checked out in assigned area of responsibility.
- Submit neat and orderly records of all equipment prepared in assigned area of responsibility. Submit records to Outbound Coordinator upon the completion of each task.
- Load and unload trucks using set company safety procedures and guidelines.
- Manage the inventory of spare sub-assemblies used in assigned area of responsibility. Return all bad assemblies on a daily basis.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- This position also includes assisting onsite as an L2 or systems tech for projects or L1 position for smaller gigs.
- Direct crews for onsite setup, operation, and dismantling of shows.
• One or more years of work experience in entertainment lighting,
• Possession of a High School Diploma or its' equivalent. Trade School or post High School training in Lighting or Entertainment Technologies may be substituted in whole or in part for the experience requirement above.
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Production Resource Group (PRG) - 12 months ago