This position will be scheduled approximately 9 - 19 hours per week and is at our Rossville Sales Center located at 358 West Main Street, Rossville, IN 46065.
The Teller is responsible for exceeding the expectations of the client while conducting a variety of financial transactions within approved guidelines, as established by the Bank.
The Teller will welcome every established, new or potential client to the Bank. He/she will anticipate clients’ needs and suggest appropriate products and services. The Teller will also consistently refer clients to all areas of the Bank
- Six months previous client / customer service experience
- Six months experience in referring products / cross-selling preferred
- Six months prior cash handling experience preferred
- Process Financial Transactions (50%)
- Focus on client experience and creating relationships at the point of sale through Referral of Bank Products as measured through Compass (40%)
- Responsible to maintain satisfactory operational audits and drawer standards (10%)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
First Financial Bancorp spreads itself thick. The holding company's flagship subsidiary, First Financial Bank, operates more than 120...