Line Balance Analyst
Supports the Line Balance Supervisor in the analysis and statistical tracking of operational and picking efficiencies. Capable of slotting the shipping floor in the absence of the Line Balance Supervisor. Works to optimize picking efficiencies and productivity campaign over campaign, year over year. Physically slots and monitors product placement and performance across the Shipping floor to MAS, OSR, Manual Assembly, Literature Dispensing, Off Line Bulk, LPS, etc. Utilizes resources such as the operations bulletin, campaign brochure,, etc. to develop campaign picking strategy. Strong understanding of the Warehouse Management System (WMOS) and Warehouse Control System (WCS). Performs all Line Balance Campaign changeover planning and clerical functions, including preparation and distribution of all changeover paperwork. Assists in the direction of the Weights and Measures Clerk and the Manager Shipment Area Leader . Responsible for the accurate, timely and efficient processing of Representative and Customer orders. Achieves key process and operational cost improvements in accordance with established company policies and procedures. Fosters Team environment.
Minimum work experience required:
- Three to four years knowledge of order flow.
- Proficient with functions in the Mainframe, P.C. and Manhattan (WMS) and Knapp (WCS) Systems.
Minimum education and training required:
- Bachelor of Science/Arts degree required; Concentration in a Technical Discipline (Industrial Engineering, Logistics or Operations Management) desired.
- Performs work requiring a high degree of accuracy.
- Detailed planning, analytical skills and customer service priority.
- Proficient in operating personal computers and calculator. Strong Excel, Access and Crystal Reports experience.
- Solves problems with little supervision.
- Interpret information and arrive at a logical conclusion or recommendation.
FPCNational - 20 months ago