Main Objective: Applicant must have passionate enthusiasm for food and the ingredients necessary to produce exceptional dishes. Applicant must possess the ability to create, execute, manage and direct all areas of kitchen production. In addition to high volume production, potential employee must also have the ability to run a fine dining line and operate its service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Consistently produce high quality culinary products
2. Set up kitchen and overseeing production of other kitchen personnel.
3. Direct line cooks to effectively prepare meals
4. Create menus and recipes.
5. Train and supervise kitchen staff.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or eqivalent required
College courses, culinary education preferred
3-5 years high volume cooking experience preferred
Fine dining experience preferred
Catering experience preferred
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Exceptional knife skills
Serve Safe Managers card preferred
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Applicant must be able to operate all kitchen equipment as well as direct others in their operation and technique.