Responsible for timely, consistent, high quality food preparation; performs all duties in accordance with Club Fortune policies and procedures.
Must have one year of line cook experience preferably in a gaming venue, with a basic understanding of food preparation and production techniques. Ability to follow verbal and written directions, adapt to rapid change in a high stress environment needed. Must be 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent.
Essential Job Functions:
Work Environment and ADA Requirements:
- Preparation of hot and cold menu items.
- Maintain accurate and up to date knowledge of all recurring and special menu items.
- Operate all kitchen equipment used in the preparation and presentation of food items.
- Adhere to OSHA and Health Dept standards of cleanliness and sanitation in an area where food is prepared and set for presentation.
- Assist in the proper rotation and storage of product.
- Assist in inventory and quality control.
- Perform a variety of cleaning and organizational tasks as assigned.
- Professionally and effectively communicate with guests, employees and management.
- Ensure that next shift is set-up for success.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- Must adhere to uniform requirements.
- Protect the integrity of the company by identifying and properly serving guests in accordance with all governing regulations, including gaming, health and alcohol awareness.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be able to stand for entire shift. Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry. Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis. Must be able to stoop, bend and reach. Must have the manual dexterity required to write and operate kitchen equipment. Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues. Must be able to simultaneously handle the demands of many assigned tasks. When on casino floor, must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
Required Work Cards/Licenses/Certificates: