• Delivers an unparalleled guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
• Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
• Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
• Safely and correctly operates all equipment.
• Uses all chemicals properly in the correct quantities for safety and cost control.
• Ensures that all product is stored properly in the correct location at the appropriate levels at all times.
• Prepares and sells food that meets all food quality indicators and prepared to guest expectations.
• Sells food within recommended time frames to meet guest expectations.
• Responsible for preparing and cooking all food items by recipe and to specification.
• Controls costs by following prep sheets as designed to ensure the freshest product is served and eliminate waste.
• Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of all kitchen areas.
• Responsible for station maintenance, cleanliness, and sanitation.
• Cleaning and maintenance of all kitchen mats, floors, walls, and drains.
• Empties kitchen trash and cleans and maintains trash cans.
• Assists other Team Members as needed or when business needs dictate.
• Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum team member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
• Previous maintenance (should this be line cook??) experience at a hotel or restaurant is preferred, but not required.
• Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with guests and other Team Members.
• Must be disciplined and self motivated.
• Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat, clean, and professional at all times.
Dave & Buster's - 2 years ago
Fun and games collide with food and drink at these nightspots. Dave & Buster's Entertainment owns and operates about 55...