EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Delivers an unparalleled guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Safely and correctly operates all equipment.
- Uses all chemicals properly in the correct quantities for safety and cost control.
- Ensures that all product is stored properly in the correct location at the appropriate levels at all times.
- Prepares and sells food that meets all food quality indicators and prepared to guest expectations.
- Sells food within recommended time frames to meet guest expectations.
- Responsible for preparing and cooking all food items by recipe and to specification.
- Controls costs by following prep sheets as designed to ensure the freshest product is served and eliminate waste.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of all kitchen areas.
- Responsible for station maintenance, cleanliness, and sanitation.
- Cleaning and maintenance of all kitchen mats, floors, walls, and drains.
- Empties kitchen trash and cleans and maintains trash cans.
- Assists other Team Members as needed or when business needs dictate.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum team member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Previous maintenance (should this be line cook??) experience at a hotel or restaurant is preferred, but not required.
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with guests and other Team Members.
- Must be disciplined and self motivated.
- Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat, clean, and professional at all times.
Dave & Buster's - 23 months ago
Fun and games collide with food and drink at these nightspots. Dave & Buster's Entertainment owns and operates about 55...