We are currently accepting applications for a Line Cook to start now and work though the summer season. The line cook will be responsible for the preparation, inventory and maintenance of assigned stations within all of our venues, to include Heck's, Ranch House Restaurant, and Hallowed Grounds.
- Through a thorough understanding of menus & use of approved recipes, provide a consistent and appealing dining experience for our guests.
- Preparation of menu items & proper plate presentation
- Mise en place (preparation and organization of assigned stations) to include set up & cleaning at end of shift
- Proper storage and handling of food, as well as dating & labeling of food
- Rotate through various stations within the kitchen
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Degree in culinary arts preferred
- Must have a minimum of one year experience working in a professional restaurant kitchen.
- High level of communication skills ; able to produce under pressure while maintaining quality standards.
- Able to follow direction and work under minimal supervision at times.
- Must be a team player and cooperate effectively with other staff members
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts & stations
2/hr dependent upon qualifications/experience