Edgar’s Bakery is currently seeking an experienced and qualified Line Cook for a full time position.
Seeking Line Cooks
If you enjoy working in an upscale, fast paced, fun environment where team work is expected, not just encouraged, and where customer satisfaction is your top priority, Edgar’s Bakery might be the right career choice for you.
We believe excellence in all areas produces a superior product and customer experience that will encourage all team members to be their best, at work and in their personal life. We believe a day at work should be challenging, worthwhile and rewarding when “done right.”
- Preparing high quality food to order for our patrons
- Precisely following recipe and presentation requirements to provide consistency and to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Executing all required prep work to ensure an orderly and efficient day.
- Coordinating multiple orders to support timely delivery to each table.
- Meeting all food safety guidelines to ensure safety of our guests.
- Ability to meet special requests of guests while ensuring same high quality standards
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation after Year of Service
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical & Dental Group Insurance Available
- Meal Allowances
- Closed on Sundays
Please submit your resume along with samples of your previous work.
About Edgar's Bakery
Edgar's Bakery has been locally owned and operated since its first bakery opened in 1998, with multiple locations in Alabama.
Edgar's offers competitive wages and benefits, challenging and rewarding experiences, advancement opportunities, and a fun work atmosphere. Some of these benefits include group health insurance for full time employees, training and professional development in the workplace, and paid vacation time for full time qualified employees.
All Edgar's locations are closed on Sundays and open from 6:30am-6:00pm Monday through Saturday