Under general supervision, prepares hot and cold meals for presentation according to predetermined recipes and menus. Seasons, and cooks a wide variety of meats, vegetables, soups, breakfast dishes, and other food items while monitoring portions, managing inventories, and maintaining a sanitary kitchen work area.
Less than high school with no previous work experience required.
- Ability to read and write.
- Skill in cooking and preparing a variety of foods.
- Ability to prepare and bake a variety of pastries, rolls and/or other baked goods.
- Ability to safely use cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Knowledge of food preparation and presentation methods, techniques, and quality standards.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to accept receipt of goods and supplies.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
Education Corporation of America - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Education Corporation of America® owns and operates private accredited colleges across the United States as well as via the Internet...