Lively, Hip and Modern Corporate Cafe at Gap Inc. seeks an experienced Line Cook, who is passionate about fresh, local, seasonal food and great service.
This is the perfect position for ambitious, talented, and customer-focused individuals who are ready to be part of a great team. We work Monday thru Friday (that's right. . . no weekends), offer competitive salaries and great benefits (medical, dental, generous clothing discount at Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic, company matched 401K plan, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan. . .to name a few).
Commitment to your and our success includes:
- Being a team-player with a friendly, likeable, playful spirit
- Showing up every day with passion, creativity and a desire to exceed expectations
- Having a pleasant personality along with the communication skills to make work enjoyable
- Working the line or front-end and keeping it clean and organized at all times
- Understanding that we have a highly repetitive clientele and your willingness to be friendly and to keep them happy makes a big difference in our success as a team
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in restaurants or corporate food services
- Three professional references required
Interpersonal and organizational skills
Excellent culinary skills
Sense of urgency
Excellent verbal skills
Excellent multi tasking skills
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to lift 50 lbs.
High school diploma
Culinary Training preferred
Minimum two year line cook experience
Clean professional appearance
Ability to move throughout the café and kitchen
Ability to handle kitchen equipment and tools safely
Must be able to lift over 50 lbs.
Must be able to stand a minimum of 6 hours a day
GAP Inc - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
The ubiquitous clothing retailer Gap has been filling closets with jeans and khakis, T-shirts, and poplin since the Woodstock era. The firm,...