PRO Sports Club is much more than just the world's largest health club.Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
Performs a variety of restaurant-related tasks including food preparation, receiving product, stocking product, product rotation and labeling, cleaning. Adheres to Serve Safe guidelines, oversees. Adherence to PRO’s core values and our mission statement is expected and is critical to the success of the PRO Sports Club Food & Beverage department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensures all food prepared to recipe specifications
- Maintain a safe and sanitary environment by adhering to all Serve Safe guidelines
- Perform daily cleaning
- Receiving product, ensuring product meets quality specifications
- Assist in set up and execution of caterings
- Monitor product waste and ensure waste sheet being completed. Communicate all wasted
product to Chef
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Current Food Handlers Permit required
- Current CPR Certification required
- Two years high volume cooking experience preferred
- SERVE SAFE Certification preferred
Schedule: This is a part time position with open availability, must be able to cover AM and PM shifts and weekends are required.
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.com to apply.
PRO Sports Club first opened its doors in 1973 and has grown into one of the premier health clubs in the United States. Much more than just...