Exceptional attention to detail.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
Fully versed in all cooking methods.
Proficient in line cook position as well as production.
High School graduate or equivalent.
Previous kitchen experience preferred.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
- Someone who is a team player.
- Someone who enjoys working in a fun, fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities for this Position
- Preparing and cooking food orders for the restaurant, banquets and room service.
- Positive attitude with the ability to exceed the guests expectations.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- Local applicants will be considered first.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 30 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Must meet or exceed the team expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- High School degree or equivalent.
$10.00 - $10.00 per hour
- On Property Housing available at reduced rent.
Benchmark Hospitality International - 21 months ago