Prepare food in a safe and timely manner according to departmental specifications .
$11.00 / Per Hour
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining stations and cooking food.
- Prepare food in accordance with HACCP / ServSafe and other regulatory Standards.
- Responsible for preparing all food items in accordance with standard recipes.
- Responsible for food quality, portions, plate presentation, communicating with wait staff and keeping station/ line clean.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
* One year of food preparation / cooking experience & excellent knife skills.
* Knowledge of food safety (ServSafe & HACCP certification preferred) and general use of kitchen equipment required.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
How to Apply:
Complete an application online.
Resumes can be sent to Jobs@tmcasino.com
Contact the Human Resources Department at (559) 822-7777 Ext. 7500. Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Table Mountain proudly operates an alcohol and drug free environment.