The Line Cook ensures the highest quality food is served at all times from our “scratch” kitchen. The Line Cook is responsible for all aspects of their assigned cooking station – sets up and stocks product, cooks and presents dishes according to The Cheesecake Factory recipes, and cleans, sanitizes and maintains equipment, utensils and tools.
Requirements and Working Conditions:
- One year experience as a Line Cook preferred.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Must be able to work quickly in a confined area and stand for extended periods of time.
- Basic English reading and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Ability to work in elevated temperatures.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates 160 upscale, full-service casual dining restaurants, 146 under The Cheesecake Factory mark in...