As a growth-oriented company, we are always accepting applications. Depending on our current needs, we may or may not have an immediate opening for this position. If you found this position on a job board, it usually indicates we have an immediate need for this position. If we do not have an opening, we will keep your application on file for future consideration.
The Line Cook ensures the highest quality food is served at all times from our “scratch” kitchen. The Line Cook is responsible for all aspects of their assigned cooking station – sets up and stocks product, cooks and presents dishes according to The Cheesecake Factory recipes, and cleans, sanitizes and maintains equipment, utensils and tools.
Requirements and Working Conditions:
• One year experience as a Line Cook preferred.
• Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work effectively within a team.
• Must be able to work quickly in a confined area and stand for extended periods of time.
• Basic English reading and communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
• Ability to work in elevated temperatures.
• Continuous use of hands and arms.
• Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
The Cheesecake Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates 160 upscale, full-service casual dining restaurants, 146 under The Cheesecake Factory mark in...