Troubleshooting, inspections, routine and non-routine maintenance on customer aircraft in accordance with applicable technical data, customer maintenance program requirements, within estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and customer standards of quality. Returns to Service aircraft that have completed all required maintenance actions utilizing logbooks or customer authorized documentation. Performs additional duties as assigned.
What you need:
- High school diploma OR GED
- Airframe and Powerplant license
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations
- Prefer 2 years B737/B747/B757/ B767/B777, A320 or ERJ Line Maintenance experience.
- Prefer strong background in electronics.
- Must provide tools as listed on required tool listing
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services
- 15 months ago - save job
Built on a 30-year airline maintenance legacy, AMES offers the experience, equipment, and efficiency critical to delivering high-quality,...