Perform preventive maintenance, repair, modifications and other line maintenance of aircraft, components and related equipment in accordance with specified manuals, procedures, and FAA regulations within estimated or budgeted hours; Returns to Service aircraft that have completed all required maintenance actions utilizing logbooks or customer authorized documentation ; work outside in all types of weather; performs additional duties as assigned.
What you need:
- High school diploma OR GED
- Airframe and Powerplant license
- Must have minimum of 2 years Line Maintenance experience in all phases of commercial transport category aircraft
- Prefer 5 years Line Maintenance experience in all phases of commercial transport category aircraft
- Prefer Avionics experience
- Prefer 2 years previous experience at FAR 145 repair station
- Prefer 2 years B767 Line Maintenance experience
- Must provide tools as listed on required tool listing
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services
- 2 years ago - save job
Built on a 30-year airline maintenance legacy, AMES offers the experience, equipment, and efficiency critical to delivering high-quality,...