Operational checks, troubleshooting and repairs of avionics and electrical systems on all types of aircraft. Performs a variety of installation and maintenance of avionics hardware and wiring assemblies within budgeted time and at customer standards of quality. Performs functional checks, ground and flight test procedures and reports, and troubleshoots and repairs resultant discrepancies. Provides avionics technical guidance and assistance to Aircraft Electricians and other skill groups as required. Performs additional duties as assigned. This position is located at the Greater Cincinnati/Northern KY airport in Erlanger, KY.
What you need:
- High school diploma OR GED
- Airframe license
- 2 years avionics experience, to include troubleshooting, in a heavy aircraft maintenance or modification environment
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations
- Must provide tools as listed on required tool listing
- Powerplant license
- 2 years experience working line maintenance on Boeing 737, 757, 767 and Airbus 320 aircraft
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services - 8 months ago
Built on a 30-year airline maintenance legacy, AMES offers the experience, equipment, and efficiency critical to delivering high-quality,...