Ross Technologies, Inc. (RTGX) is a growing global IT solutions company. Our customers include the Department of Defense, The Department of State, State and Local Government and Commercial customers. We strive to allow our employees to meet their full human potential by providing career opportunities that challenge and maximize the limits of existing skill sets while as needed continuing to invest in our employee’s growth through training. We not only seek candidates that can adequately fill our available positions but, we seek out positions that meet our employees expectations, often moving them across contracts into progressively more responsible positions directed towards their career goals. I think you will find RTGX a refreshing change from the typical Defense Contractor. Thank you and referrals are always appreciated so feel free to share our opportunities. EOE
** When applying to this position, PLEASE ensure your resume speaks to the specific duties and requirements of the description. This will increase your chances for an interview.
*REQUIRED: Chinese Linguist– minimum of 2/2; highly desired 3/3*
- Produce SIGINT to meet customer needs by analysis of foreign language intercept in various forms by reviewing, translating, transcribing and analyzing foreign language traffic, both graphic and voice. In addition, contribute to the collection, analysis, and dissemination of SIGINT by helping to refine and improve SIGINT development, targeting, and collection to create, modify and improve analytic tools; to write /edit SIGINT reports and to share SIGINT data in other ways.
Contribute technical analysis to serialized product reports
- Conduct target research and analysis utilizing applicable SIGINT tools and Open Source Material
- Scan and prioritize passive and active collection of assigned targets for follow-up processing, analysis and reporting. Evaluate transcribed or translated collection for accuracy and completeness
- Compile, integrate, and interpret all-source data for intelligence or vulnerability value with respect to specific targets
- Manipulate information in mission relevant databases (for example converting data, generating reports, etc)
- Merge information gathered from open source and classified sources
- Monitor classified and open source data sources for useful information
- Acquire appropriate SIGINT training to task within required databases and tools
- Provide a Monthly Status Report (MSR) documenting project milestones and achievements
- Document and make available results of analysis to include but not limited to: informal technical reports, WIKIs, network maps, tasked selector lists and other working documents
- Provide Ad-hoc briefings and assessments for internal and external customers as needed
- Develop/Contribute to Target Templates